The JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Luxembourg is a competition to honor and celebrate creative young entrepreneurs, promote and support business creativity and new enterprise development among youths.
“The CYEL organized by JCI Luxembourg is both a purely Luxembourgish event but also a springboard to the international thanks to the visibility given by the global dimension of JCI !”
2022 IN FIGURES
2022 IN FIGURES
Past CYEL participants can apply excluding winners and runner ups.
- As a participant, you start your process by an interview so we can learn more about your business and the value proposition.
- All startups who apply to the program have free access to up to six masterclasses organized for CYEL participants
- Top 10 selected startups will have a chance to participate in “Startup Safari” panel and pitch their business to jury and key partners of CYEL
- All startups who apply can join the Gala event and networking session where final winner will be announced
- Exposure in startup media outlets in Luxembourg and through the network of JCI Association
- Chance to represent Luxembourg at CYE Europe as national winner and compete for CYE Global competition
We encourage both solo entrepreneurs and co-founder teams to apply for the competition.
Entrepreneurs are encouraged to present their ideas in a manner that allows the panel of judges to make the final decision. However, entrepreneurs are advised to present discreetly any sensitive information that details processes, formulae, or ingredients. Entrepreneurs may highlight these in general terms e.g. “…
My venture runs an innovative process to achieve energy efficiency which developed and has been testing over 2 years.
talk with us?
Leave your details and one of our Team member will contact you !