What is CYEL?
Creative Young Entrepreneur Luxembourg is the very first non-for-profit competition organized in Luxembourg since 2007 by the Junior Chamber International Luxembourg.
Through the CYEL, JCI aims to promote entrepreneurship spirit, to transform passionate young people into capable and entrepreneurial young leaders and to integrate them into the economic and social spheres in Luxembourg and worldwide.
About the Junior Chamber International
JCI is a non-profit association created in 1915, today present in more than 120 countries with more than 200 0000 members worldwide. The main mission is to provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change.
Why joining us?
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills and startup network
- Learn from their valuable expertise and experience
- Meet like-minded change-makers and entrepreneurs
- Network with entrepreneurs and business people from various different backgrounds and sectors
- Raise the stakes of winning: cash prizes, free promotional videos, free media exposure with our media partners and sponsors.
- Qualify for the World JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur competition and face startups from all around the world!
BOOST YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY WITH CYEL !
Incubators & Partner Agencies
APPLY FOR THE CYEL COMPETITION
AND MEET OUR SPONSORS NOW !
CYEL 2022 team
CYEL is a project only possible through the hard work of many
Project Manager / JCI Deputy President
Sponsoring and Communication
Startup and Sponsoring
Accounting and Website
Website and Startups
Master of ceremonies
Past Edition Gallery
Application open: 20/06/2022
Application deadline: 23/09/2022
Startups Interviews: 01 September to 2 October
Interviews + workshops offered by our partners “House of Startups”
TOP 10 FINALISTS SELECTION ANNOUNCED ON 05/10/20222
TOP 10 FINALIST PREPARATION: October 2022
• 12/10 : Startups safari to meet our sponsors and participate in a masterclass on pitching
• 19/10 : Dedicated session to rehearse your pitching and get valuable feedback from expert
Final Pitches: 09/11/2022
Gala dinner: 01/12/2022
Join us for the awards ceremony